Saturday, May 31, 2008

Kolob cont.

Here is a little teaser to what Paul(Mule guy) will probably blog when he isn't so busy. The trip was a 10 hr. deal, and was extrememly fun, and a little dangerous. Carly's horse fell into the river, (luckily she felt prompted to get off right before it happened), Sunnies horse went through a thicket and Sunnie was attacked by some really mean bushes, Chantra's saddle slipped sideways with her and Preston on it (dumping them both onto the ground)- but that just adds to the excitement of going on a back country horse trip-anything can happen. Carly had so much fun! I asked her what was the most fun, and she said all of it. She loved riding with her cousins! Mike said traveling through the gorge was beautiful. I am sure the pics don't do it justice. Be watching for Pauls blog on this, his commentary is 1000 X better than mine. (plus I wasn't there) (=





5 Comments:

Blogger Wendoyoublog in Colorado said...

Just airlift me and my horse to that spot and I will join you in that beautiful photo.

June 1, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Tamster said...

So you weren't even there and yet are left to tell the story?! Thanks for letting us get a glimpse of it. It does look beautiful! Sounds fun and exciting. I'm glad nobody was seriously injured in all the adventures! :-)

June 2, 2008 at 7:23 AM  
Blogger DrGooch said...

Pretty cool that I get to do this with my brother. Too bad we could do a whole family reunion there.

June 2, 2008 at 1:35 PM  
Blogger Bonnie said...

I'm with Wendy. Just airlift me or let me hike. I just don't trust the horses. That does look beautiful. I always did love Kolob. It looks like you guys went places I will never get to go.

June 4, 2008 at 1:03 PM  
Blogger shauna said...

beautiful pics--whose and what kind of camera?

Good memories I am sure.

July 2, 2008 at 1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home