Saturday, September 27, 2008

more on TREVOR

Unfortunately we have to wait till October for a geneticist, but I think the neurologist will be sooner. I think what happened was that the attending physician, which is our regular pediatrician looked at the MRI, didn't see anything abnormal, passed that info. onto me and left it at that. All MRI's are reviewed by a neurologists, and after Trever's was reiviewed the report was sent to the attending physician, but she never read it. I can't even tell you how shocked I was to hear there was a problem, then to come home and look up what they suspect the problem is. HORRIBLE! However, having said that, knowing 18 months ago wouldn't have changed much, if Trevor has this disease it is fatal and there is no cure. On Monday I am calling to see if we can schedule his MRI ASAP. We will keep everyone posted. Thanks for keeping us, especially Trevor in your prayers.


Blogger Pineapple Princess said...

I looked it up and read about it too. Scary stuff. My prayers are with you. I can't believe it took this long to get you the results.

Love you guys.

September 27, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger BonBon said...

Time for a new pediatrition.

Thanks for the update.

Luv you guys

September 28, 2008 at 3:19 PM  
Blogger Tamster said...

Hey, Bon, you ever run across this kind of thing in your work?

I'm sorry you guys, especially sweet Trevor, are going through this. I suppose it could make a person appreciate the moments you have with someone that much more.

I'm with Bon! Definitely time for a new pediatrician!

We love you all! :-)

October 2, 2008 at 9:32 AM  
Blogger Wendearly in Colorado said...

Yikes. I feel so sad to hear that kind of news. I am so glad he has you to help him through it and not his bio fam. He is so blessed to have a great family.

October 5, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home